- The only specific piece of identifying information we collect from you is your email. And that's just to prove that you're a living, breathing human. Your site name may very well be your real name--but that's totally up to you.
- We don't give your personal information out to anybody else.
- We won't put ads on your personal site (you have to admit, that'd be pretty tacky).
- We won't send you spam. We will respond to your e-mails. Every once in a while, we may ask for your feedback on new features. That's it.
- Your content is yours. We won't sell your images, songs, or videos to anybody else. If you'll let us, we'd like to feature your most recent work on our home page (totally your call). We might also include a link and screenshot of your site on the example site page. If that's not cool, just let us know, and we'll take care of it.
That's it, in a nutshell. Read on for the fine print.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Schmolio/Sitesteaders Development LLC collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- - To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- - To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- - To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- - To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Schmolio/Sitesteaders Development LLC
Schmolio/Sitesteaders Development LLC Ypsilanti, MI
This document was last updated on October 11, 2011